A few weeks ago, a friend introduced me to a beautiful website. The entire mood and feel of the site just completely encaptures me. Its a safe bet that you'll find some photography that you like. weheartit.com
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I never "learned" to photograph I just take my camera EVERYWHERE. You should do the same! You sound like a magical person! Take a picture of anything, but please, show me your results heheheh!
awh. thank you :) yea i take my camera wherever i go but just dont seem to have the nack of taking good pictures, but practise makes perfect i suppose. dont worry, you'll be the first to know when i take some decent pictures haha x
Its actually not my camera. I use my camera to get good clear images, but I adjust color using photo-editing programs. Its like a dark room for digital photography. There are quite a few free photo programs out there!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I never "learned" to photograph I just take my camera EVERYWHERE. You should do the same! You sound like a magical person! Take a picture of anything, but please, show me your results heheheh!
ReplyDeleteawh. thank you :)
ReplyDeleteyea i take my camera wherever i go but just dont seem to have the nack of taking good pictures, but practise makes perfect i suppose.
dont worry, you'll be the first to know when i take some decent pictures haha x
Its actually not my camera. I use my camera to get good clear images, but I adjust color using photo-editing programs. Its like a dark room for digital photography. There are quite a few free photo programs out there!
ReplyDelete